1. Blend cake scraps with buttercream, then shape into balls.
2. Chill thoroughly for easy handling.
3. When balls are chilled, melt enough tinted chocolate or colored candy melts to fill a medium bowl at least halfway. Dip a ball into the melted chocolate to cover; you can either temporarily skewer balls for dipping, or use chocolate dipping tools. Set each ball on parchment to set up.
4. When all balls are set, attach one Dec-Ons® decoration to each using icing or melted chocolate.
5. If desired, attach a couple of quins to the front of each ball as buttons or clown puffs.
To order everything you need to decorate these cake balls, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks