For the Crepes:
1 Cup Flour
1 Cup Milk
½ Cup Water
2 Tablespoons Melted butter
For the Pumpkin Filling:
4 Tablespoons Canned Pumpkin (or more if desired)
8 oz Softened cream cheese
2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
½ Cup Powdered Sugar
Pumpkin Spice (sprinkle on top of crepes-optional)
1. In a large bowl mix all wet ingredients first then add in the flour. Mix well. Note: mixture will be runny.
2. Heat a small skillet to medium heat and then spray in with oil so that the crepe won’t stick.
3. Add about ¼ Cup of crepe mixture into the hot skillet and pick it up and swirl it into the size of the bottom of the pan.
4. Cook for about 30 seconds to a minute and then flip on the other side and repeat. Note: it should be just a tiny bit brown on some spots for it to be done.
5. Cook remainder of the crepe batter and then set aside.
6. To make the pumpkin filling whip the softened cream cheese in a large bowl. Set aside.
7. Whip the cold 2 Cups of heavy whipping cream with the ½ Cup powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
8. Add whipped cream into cream cheese bowl and blend until mixed. At this point, reserve some of this mixture for piping some on top of the crepes, then sprinkling with the cinnamon.
9. Fold in the pumpkin.
10. Add filling to the crepe by lining the middle of the crepe and then roll it up.
11. Pipe some filling on top and then sprinkle with some pumpkin spice.
Formulation courtesy of Simplistically Living