1. Prepare scratch or commercially-prepared small bundt cake.
2. With a knife, level the bottoms of each of the bundt cakes.
3. Using an #825 star tip to pipe cream cheese frosting on the bottom of one of the Bundt cakes, then place the other cake on top of the first to create a pumpkin.
4. Mix batches of cream cheese frosting with Brown and Sunset Orange Premium Gel Colors. Melt each color icings in the microwave, trying not to overheat it, but just enough so that it will run down the sides of the Bundt cakes slightly.
5. Let the frosting set for a few minutes before piping the brown or cream cheese stems using an #807 piping tip.
6. Place Dec-Ons® decorations on top of the cakes as shown.
To order everything you need to decorate these cakes, click here.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee, courtesy of Lucks