Dunkin Donuts exclusive ticket giveaways
Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, is offering its guests the ultimate interactive promotion with the new "Get Dunk'd" campaign. The Get Dunk'd promotion, which kicks off tomorrow and runs throughout the summer, will give guests a chance to win tickets to New York Mets and New York Yankees games as well as theme parks such as Six Flags Great Adventure, Hershey Park and Dorney Park, just by showing up to New York Metro Area* Dunkin' Donuts restaurants with their Get Dunk'd VIP Card during a giveaway.
The registration process for the Get Dunk'd promotion is quite simple:
• Log on to www.GetDunkd.com and click the "like" button
• Print your Get Dunk'd VIP Card or download the VIP Card to your mobile hand held device
• Visit www.GetDunkd.com to find out where the Get Dunk'd team will be for each ticket giveaway
• All tickets will be distributed at Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in the New York Metro Area*
• Be one of the first people to show up to the Dunkin' Donuts restaurant location, during the specified time, with your Get Dunk'd VIP Card and have the chance to win tickets to Yankees games, Mets games and theme parks all summer long!
Dunkin' Donuts is actively engaged within leading social media channels, with over 3 million Facebook Fans and over 79,000 Twitter followers. The Get Dunk'd promotion officially launches a localized extension of Dunkin' Donuts' social media program in the New York Metro Area*. To learn more, log on to www.GetDunkd.com or www.twitter.com/DunkinMetroNY.
"The Get Dunk'd promotion is an exciting way for Dunkin' Donuts to engage our guests, in the New York Metro area*, in a new and unique manner. Dunkin' Donuts has long-standing partnerships with the Yankees and Mets as well as theme parks such as Six Flags Great Adventure, Hershey Park and Dorney Park, and this is a great opportunity for us to showcase those partnerships by providing our guests with exclusive opportunities to the best tickets around," said Missy Maio, Manager of Field Marketing for Dunkin' Donuts in the Central Atlantic Region.
*Participating shops include those in the following counties:
New York: Bronx, Dutchess, Kings, Nassau, New York, Orange, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, Sullivan, Ulster, Westchester
New Jersey: Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren