1. Buy commercially-prepared chocolate cake donuts and vanilla raised donuts, or make your own.
2. Prepare transfer decorations according to the instructions found here.
3. Glaze donuts with chocolate fudge or maple icings.
4. Pipe dollops of chocolate cream or caramel cream toppings on select donuts using a cut pastry bag.
5. Pipe chocolate fudge drizzle over some of the donuts.
6. Garnish with chocolate shards, if desired.
7. Nestle chocolate décor into cream icing dollops.
To purchase everything you need to decorate these donuts, click here.