1. Buy commercially-prepared chocolate cake donuts, or make your own.
2. Prepare transfer decorations according to the instructions found here.
3. Glaze donuts with chocolate fudge icing.
4. Pipe dollops of chocolate cream, caramel, or german chocolate toppings on select donuts using a cut pastry bag.
5. Pipe caramel and marshmallow drizzle over some of the donuts using a cut pastry bag, and then top with chopped nuts.
6. Garnish with chocolate shards, if desired.
7. Nestle chocolate décor into icing dollops or attach to donuts with a dab of fudge.
To purchase everything you need to decorate these donuts, click here.