1. Build sections of fencing with pretzel sticks and melted chocolate candy melts. Set aside.
2. Attach two large pretzel rods, side by side, using chocolate candy melts. Set aside.
3. Mix green fondant and green icing using DecoPac Leaf Green Premium Gel.
4. Mix small batches of fondant or royal icing using DecoPac Premium Gel in the following colors: Sunset Orange, Super Red, Sky Blue, Neon Brite Green and Buckeye Brown. Alternately, use chocolate fondant.
5. Use your favorite cut-out cookie formula and round cutters to bake 16 cookies.
6. Bake your cookies and let cool.
7. Roll out each color of fondant and cut with plain or fluted round cutters. Attach to cookie with a little icing or with a light coat of corn syrup. Alternately, use the run-in royal icing technique to coat the cookies in a variety of colors.
8. Attach Farm Animal Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations to cookies as shown. If using fondant to cover cookies, attach with a small dab of icing.
9. Ice and assemble a ¼ sheet cake.
10. Cover sheet cake with green fondant.
11. Attach sections of fencing with green icing or melted chocolate candy melts.
12. Attach pretzel rods to the top of the cake using green icing or melted chocolate candy melts.
13. Pipe a grass bottom border in green using a #18 star tube.
14. Lean finished cookies against pretzel rods. TIP: If you plan to travel with this cake, either lean cookies on site, or anchor with a little icing.
Decorating tip courtesy of Lucks
To order everything you need to decorate this cookie, please click here.