1. Ice the cake in white icing.
2. Attach an Easter Cheer Edible Image® decoration to the top of the cake.
3. Airbrush the full sides of the cake using Lucks Egg Shade Premium Airbrush Color.
4. Mix a Leaf Green, Neon Bright Orange and Golden yellow icing using Premium Gel Colors.
5. With a #3 Piping Tip and green icing, pipe the bottom squiggly border and the stems for the flowers on top of the cake.
6. With a #8 Piping Tip and orange icing, create the body of the flowers.
7. With a #4 Piping Tip and yellow icing pipe the center of the flower.
1. Mix a batch of yellow icing using Golden Yellow Premium Gel Color .
2. With an open coupler, ice the cupcake in a swirl fashion.
3. Cover the edge of the cupcake with Orange Sprinkles.
4. Using an open coupler, place a small dollop of white icing on top of the yellow icing.
5. Place the Chick Royal Icing on each dollop.
To purchase everything you need to decorate these items, please click here.
Decorating tip courtesy of Lucks