1. Prepare or buy cereal treats.
2. Mix vanilla candy melts with yellow pre-colored candy melts, using containers that are deep enough to accommodate the full size of the pop.
3. Cut treats into onesies by using a template or a cookie cutter. Then insert a stick into each.
4. Dip the cereal treats into the candy melts.
5. Using a parchment bag with melted vanilla candy melts, pipe an outline to the onesie.
6. Attach Bunny Boy and Girl Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations to each pop using a dollop of icing or chocolate.
To purchase everything you need to decorate these pops, please click here.