1. Mix light blue icing using a small amount of DecoPac Royal Blue Premium Gel.
2. Ice the cake in light blue icing.
3. Pipe small swags around the sides of the cake using white icing and a round #4 tip, accenting each point of the swags with a small dot.
4. Pipe a top beaded border in white with a #4 plain round tube.
5. Pipe a larger beaded border on the bottom of the cake with a #8 round tip.
5. Apply Christian Assortment Dec-Ons ® decorations to the top of the cake as shown.
6. With a #4 round tip and white icing, pipe ”Mi Primera Comunion!” in the center of the cake.
To order everything you need to make this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz