1. Buy commercially-prepared raised donuts, or make your own.
2. Prepare transfer decorations according to the instructions found here.
3. Glaze with your choice of fudge donut icing or pink-tinted donut icing.
4. Use a #864 large star tip to pipe chocolate fudge dollops on the chocolate-iced donuts.
5. Use a cut pastry bag to pipe electric green drizzle on the pink-iced donuts.
6. Garnish with transfer decorations nestled into icing or attached with a dab of icing.
7. Finish with Dec-Ons® decorations.
To order everything you need to decorate these donuts, please click here.
Decorating by Charra Jarosz, Lucks