1. Create honeycomb (hexagonal) cheesecake mini desserts according to your favorite recipe. TIP: Make a pan of cheesecake, chill completely and then use hexagonal cutters to cut shapes.
2. Create freehand honeycomb discs by melting white chocolate or candy melts, and pouring into a squeeze bottle or a parchment bag.
3. With the textured side facing up, pipe discs directly onto the transfer sheet.
4. Attach one Dec-Ons® decoration to each white chocolate disc using melted chocolate or a dab of icing.
5. Pour a little honey dollop atop each cheesecake, and arrange an assembled bee decoration nestled into it.
To order everything you need to decorate these cakes, please click here.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz, Lucks