2. Affix the image to the top of the cake.
3. Mix blue and green icing colors using DecoPac Royal Blue and Leaf Green Premium Colors.
4. Pipe an inner “ribbon” border using a #104 rose petal tip or a flat #45 with royal blue icing on the top and bottom of the cake. The top inner border can be made wider by piping two lines instead of one and then smoothing the icing together with a small angled spatula.
5. Pipe an outer border on the top and bottom of the cake using a #22 star tip to mimic the look of grass.
6. Finish the cake by sprinkling Bright Sequins on the border if desired.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea by Bobbijo Dalton