2. Using a variety of flower and leaf cutters—or by hand with a Ribbon Insertion Tool (Item #11752) with a pointed blade or an X-Acto type knife—create large flat and small cupped flowers and flat leaves. Let dry.
3. Mix lime green icing using DecoPac Neon Brite Green Premium Gel (Item #45293) in a white icing base.
4. Assemble and ice the cake in lime green icing.
5. Using a #8 plain round tube (Item #11031) and lime icing, pipe a bottom border on each tier.
6. Arrange fondant flowers and leaves on cake with icing or with small pieces of fondant dabbed with water.
7. Mix a small batch of fondant with a few drops of Lucks Egg Shade Liquid Airbrush Color (Item #10160), and create stamen dots in the center of each flower, attached with a dab of icing.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz