2. Ice the cake and apply the daisy print from Pastel Patterns Variety Designer Prints™ strips to the sides of the cake.
3. With lavender icing in a #104 rose tip, pipe ruffled top and bottom borders.
4. With white icing in a #104 rose tip, pipe a second ruffled border around the top.
5. Apply one Gold Cross Dec-On® decoration toward one side of the cake.
6. Pipe green leaf sprays in each corner of the cake, as shown, using a #352 deep cut tip.
7. Arrange Medium and Small Lavender Royal Icing Roses within the foliage.
8. Finish with an appropriate greeting in gold, piped with a #4 round tip.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks