1. Ice the cake with pink buttercream, using a scant amount of Lucks Red Liquid Airbrush Color to tint.
2. Mix light green icing using a 3:1 ratio of Lucks Liquid Airbrush Colors in Yellow to Green, respectively.
3. Use a #4 plain round tube to pipe green curlicue vines in a cross form, and then use a #352 deep cut leaf tube to pipe leaves throughout the cross.
4. Arrange seven (five down, and one for each arm) Daisies Dec-Ons® decorations along the cruciform piped vines.
5. Use a #32 star tube to pipe a pink reverse shell bottom border, and a standard shell top border.
6. Deepen your remaining pink icing with a scant amount of Lucks Pink Liquid Airbrush Color, and use to pipe a beaded swag with a #4 tip, as shown.
7. Pipe an appropriate message in white using a #5 plain round tube.
To order everything you need to make this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks