1. A day ahead, mix small batches of gold icing and gold White Vanilla fondant, using DecoPac Golden Yellow Premium Gel mixed into each.
2. Roll out the fondant and use specialty cutters or an X-Acto knife to create two framing brackets, as shown. Set these pieces to dry over a curved surface, such as a Styrofoam dummy. Airbrush with Lucks Gold Shimmer Airbrush Color.
3. Hand roll twelve gold fondant tear drops to later apply to the decorative frame elements. Set aside.
4. The next day, attach tear drop shapes to gold framing brackets with gum glue. Set aside.
5. Ice each tier.
6. Apply Gold Shimmer Ribbons™ decorations around the base of each tier.
7. Airbrush framing brackets with a second coat of Gold Shimmer and allow to dry.
8. Carefully stack the tiers.
9. Pipe a gold beaded border at the base of each tier with a #10 round tip. Airbrush with Gold Shimmer.
10. Arrange three Single White Calla Lilies on the lower tier, adhering with icing.
11. Attach Chalice and Host Dec-Ons® decorations to the center side of the top tier with icing.
12. Attach decorative framing brackets on either side of the chalice with icing.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks