1. Ice the cake in white and comb the sides if desired.
2. Apply the Vintage Racing Birthday Edible Image to the top of the cake.
3. Use Golden Yellow Airbrush color to airbrush the outer edge of the top of the cake, and the bottom of the cake, as seen in the picture.
4. Use a #10 round tip to create “puffs” of icing around the top and bottom of the cake to look like exhaust.
5. Place Mini Race Cars Assortment Dec-Ons around the puffy icing to complete the cake.
To order everything you need to decorate this item, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks