1. Prepare your photo for use in your edible printing system. This picture is printed on Lucks Edible Image Print-Ons® sheets. This printed picture is 7.5” round.
2. Print the picture, and store it in a zip lock bag until ready to use.
3. Ice the cake with white buttercream. Apply the image to the cake.
4. Mix icing colors using Golden Yellow, Sunset Orange, Neon Brite Green, Neon Brite Purple, and Sky Blue Liqui-Gels.
5. With a #8 plain round tube, pipe the bottom borders as shown. Add squiggles on the top of the cake for the top border using a #5 round tip. You can also add an inscription at the customer's request.
6. Accent the cake with Small Party Hats Assortment Dec-Ons and Rainbow Stars Charms Assortment Dec-Ons.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks