2. Mix a batch of light blue white chocolate or white truffle mix using a scant amount of gel color.
3. Divide palmiers into two even groups, and then dip half of these pastries halfway into the light blue truffle dip. Allow palmiers to set up.
4. Place half of the palmiers face down. Fill with your choice of icing or whipped filling, and then place a palmier, face up, on top of each.
5. Melt a small amount of white truffle and drizzle the tops of all assembled cookie sandwiches, as shown.
6. Finish with Dec-Ons® decorations, attached with a dab of icing.
To order everything you need to decorate these cookies, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks