The overall winner was Danielle Neff, for her Stained Glass Cake. She received the Retro Bake-Off Champion trophy, while winners in separate categories received medals, baking supplies, gift certificates, and other fun prizes.
Here are the rest of the winners:
Buckles, Bettys, & Pies
- Venessa Davis – 4th of July Pie
- Thalla-Marie Choxi – Cola Pie
- Roselynn Bedoya – Bread Pudding
- Heather Nolen – Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Box Cake
- Alice Magdziak – Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Lindsey Wormald – Magic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Danielle Neff – Stained Glass Cake
- Hillary Walter – Cherry Limeade Mousse Parfait
- Elizabeth Leonard – Strawberry Pretzel Salad
The event is a great way for locals to celebrate America on Independence Day, while also celebrating an iconic era in American history. Retro attire such as bobby socks and saddle shoes was also encouraged to add to the nostalgic atmosphere.