Some of the area’s best eateries will feature their signature sweets for the exclusive one day event. Among the featured vendors are some of the premiere names in baked goods, including Sprinkles Cupcakes, Café 86, Beta Bom Desserts, Sweet Combforts, and The Pie Hole.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes – The world famous name in cupcakes will provide the aforementioned treats.
- Café 86 – This Los Angeles café features desserts flavored with ube, a trendy inclusion that looks to continue the public’s current interest in ethnic flavors.
- Beta Bom Desserts – Described as “not your average cream puff,” these artisanal desserts come from the renowned Chef Wendy Leung.
- Sweet Combforts – This unique waffle concept debuted last year at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California. These treats provide a twist on the traditional Belgium Liege waffles.
- The Pie Hole – Rapidly growing throughout California, this pie purveyor specializes in pies both sweet and savory.
Treat Yourself L.A. goes from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST on March 17 at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica. Tickets will be available starting January 15, with General Admission ($75) and VIP ($100) giving festival-goers access to all-you-can-eat food samplings and drink tickets.