For another year in a row, Café du Monde in New Orleans outranks all other bakeries in being the most Instagrammed of the year. According to Instagram’s numbers, the bakery popped up on its users' feeds more often than any other bakery or café.
Instagram has become a valuable tool for bakeries to showcase their products, and to do so in creative ways. It also allows fans of these eateries to share their satisfaction with fellow users.
According to Instagram’s year in review, Café du Monde was able to stand out one again with its famous beignets, while Portland’s Voodoo Doughnut is a popular choice for its unique flavors and designs.
Here is the rest of the Top Ten:
- Café du Monde – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Voodoo Doughnut – Portland, Oregon
- D? Cookie Dough Confections – New York City, New York
- Taiyaki NYC – New York City, New York
- Little Damage – Los Angeles, California
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery – Seattle, Washington
- 3 Arts Club Cafe at Restoration Hardware – Chicago, Illinois
- Dominique Ansel Bakery – New York City, New York
- Serendipity 3 – New York City, New York
- Sugar Factory – Las Vegas, Nevada