Coffee and donut chain Dunkin’ Donuts is preparing for Halloween by giving its donuts a spooky update. At participating locations, many donuts will be disguised with festive looks reflecting the season.
The highlighted item this season is a new Spider donut, which features a classic donut frosted with orange icing with an eight-legged donut creature on top, made from a glazed chocolate MUNCHKINS donut hole treat with chocolate drizzle for the spider legs and orange drizzle for the eyes.
Another new Halloween creations is the Boston Scream Donut, which adds orange drizzle to Dunkin’s classic Boston Kreme Donut.
Other classic donuts are receiving Halloween makeovers:
- Scary Strawberry – A version of a Strawberry Frosted Donut, with chocolate and orange sprinkles
- Spooky Sprinkles – A take on the Chocolate Frosted Donut, topped with chocolate and orange sprinkles
- Purple Potion – A Vanilla Frosted Donut featuring purple icing, topped with chocolate and orange sprinkles
- Full Moon – A Powdered Donut with orange-colored powdered sugar
- Witch’s Brew-Berry – A Glazed Blueberry Donut with a drizzle of purple icing
- Nilla Nightmare – A Vanilla Creme Donut with orange-colored powdered sugar
- Ghoulish Glazed –Glazed Donut
- Vampire’s Delight – Jelly Donut
- Wicked Chocolate – Glazed Chocolate Donut
- Owl Fashioned – An Old Fashioned Donut
- Choc-O-Lantern – A Double Chocolate Donut
Dunkin’ Donuts is also offering guests 10 MUNCHKINS for a special price of $1.99.
The chain asked Internet sensation Dancing Pumpkin Man to help them promote the special Halloween donuts.