At the Americas Cake Fair, taking place October 13-15, 2017 in Orlando, Florida, the Retail Bakers of America will host a series of education sessions that will cover everything from opening a bakery to making a profit, and everything in between.
The “Business of the Retail Baker” will allow attendees to learn from the top professionals in the baking world, and get real-time advice and ideas that will change the way they run their baking businesses.
These educational sessions include:
- How to Start Your Cake Business
- Pinterest & Profitability
- Copyright Not Wrong
- Social Media Marketing Strategies for Bakeries
- New Directions in Wedding Cakes
- The Ups and Downs of Owning Your Own Business
- Right Staff, Right Seat
- Champagne Wishes on a Beer Budget: Managing the Sales Process
- Selling Dessert Bars to Brides
- Hiring - Keeping the Good Eggs, Tossing the Bad
- YouTube It: Training Employees with Online Video Content
- Cake Decorator Certification
- Dealing with Difficult People
Each seminar is one hour long and costs $20 to attend. Registration can be completed online at the Americas Cake Fair website.
For more information about specific educational sessions, click here.