Oreck Commercial has introduced the latest addition to its suite of innovative commercial floor care products, the M-PWR 20V SlingVac, designed for quick cleaning needs of Small-Area, High-Traffic spaces, or SmAHT(TM).
The M-PWR 20V SlingVac is a multi-purpose dust-mop and vacuum which leverages one of the biggest innovations in the commercial cleaning category—cordless technology. Powered by a quick-change M-PWR(TM) 20V lithium ion battery, the SlingVac incorporates a variety of features that allow foodservice staff to efficiently and clean all areas.
- A dust mop with an 18-inch wide nozzle and washable microfiber pads
- Upholstery tool that cleans dust and debris from furniture and upholstery
- Crevice tool for hard-to-reach corners
- Dust tool for above-floor cleaning
- A dual purpose hard floor / carpet tool cleans multiple floor surfaces just by toggling the switch
- Extended reach telescoping wand for tackling hard-to-access areas
- Polyurethane cover that protects the unit and dampens noise when used in public areas
- A molded harness strap for greater user comfort
- Bottom-release dirt cup for hands-free, quick disposal of debris
The M-PWR 20V SlingVac joins the M-PWR 20V TaskVac and M-PWR 20V HydroVac, creating a trio of task-oriented vacuums and cleaning tools that address immediate cleaning needs with minimal disruption:
- The M-PWR 20V TaskVac is a compact upright vacuum that enables staff to efficiently remove embedded dirt and debris from public areas with minimal noise.
- The M-PWR 20V HydroVac scrubber/dryer removes spills and dries hard surfaces, helping reduce risk of falls from slippery floors. With dual-tank technology, clean water is seperated from dirty water into 1.5-quart tanks. The anti-microbial TPE scrub brush is designed to prevent food debris from sticking to the brush.
Oreck Commercial’s cordless collection of SmAHT tools help increase productivity and efficiency. Operating staff can address cleaning needs in real-time, while helping improve employee/customer safety by eliminating tangled cords that could cause slips or falls.