Caribou Coffee has announced its new summer menu including a Classic Espresso Tonic and Cherry Peach Espresso Tonic. Both beverages are made with Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water, which brings out the citrus notes in Caribou’s Cross Fox espresso to create a refreshing, lightly carbonated, cocktail-like beverage experience.
“Caribou Coffee continues to stay ahead of the curve by effortlessly embracing new trends within the industry into our already extensive menu of handcrafted beverages,” says Caribou Coffee’s senior vice president of product and procurement Matt Reiter. “Bringing espresso tonics into the mix, following our recent launch of iced espresso shakers, is a bold and unique offering that we are thrilled to introduce to our guests just in time for summer.”
This summer, Raspberry Green Tea with Bubbles and Frozen Matcha with Bubbles return to the menu permanently. Caribou first launched bubble beverages as a limited-time offering in 2018 and have brough the drinks back every summer since. Due to popularity and requests from guests, the chain is bringing them back permanently.
Caribou Coffee’s full summer menu available in participating US coffeehouses nationwide includes:
- Classic Espresso Tonic – Bold espresso, cane syrup and bubbly Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water served over ice
- Cherry Peach Espresso Tonic – Bold espresso and bubbly Fever-Tree Premium Tonic Water sweetened with flavors of cherry and peach and served over ice
- Raspberry Green Tea with Bubbles – Tropical green tea with milk and raspberry flavor; served over ice with coconut coffee jellies
- Frozen Matcha with Bubbles – Matcha tea powder blended with ice, vanilla flavor half & half and a signature shake mix; served over coconut coffee jellies
- Honey Sriracha on Everything Bagel – Cage-free egg with cracked black pepper, mild cheddar cheese, jalapeño bacon and creamy honey sriracha spread on an everything bagel
- Campfire Cake Pop – S’mores flavored cake pop with mini marshmallow inclusions, dipped in chocolate glaze and topped with graham bites
Caribou’s new summer menu comes on the heels of the brand’s announcement last month in which Caribou Perks members can now customize their favorite beverage with non-dairy milk for no additional charge by ordering ahead via the Caribou Coffee app.