This Mother's Day, Pillsbury is helping customers treat their mothers with a bouquet of brunch bites. The brand’s edible Brunch Bouquets feature Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Biscuits and Crescent Rolls, arranged in a beautiful and visually stunning display that mimics a traditional floral bouquet.
Pillsbury Brunch Bouquets were created in partnership with Miami-based chef Amaris Jones, owner of Chick’N Jones. The limited-edition bouquets will be available for purchase and delivery in Miami while supplies last.
Pillsbury Brunch Bouquets are available in two options:
- The Doughboy’s Simply Sweet Brunch Bouquet
- Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Roses with icing
- Pillsbury Grands! Buttermilk Biscuits Blossoms covered in cinnamon sugar with a peach cobbler center
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Twists with strawberry preserves and cinnamon sugar
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls filled with guava and cream cheese
- Fresh strawberries
- The Doughboy’s Chocolate Dipped Delights Brunch Bouquet
- Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll Pops coated in white chocolate and sprinkles
- Pillsbury Grands! Buttermilk Biscuit Doughnut Holes with coconut pineapple cream filling
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Pinwheels with bright pink chocolate ganache
- Chocolate covered strawberries
Pillsbury Brunch Bouquets are available while supplies last for pre-order from Chick’N Jones via DoorDash starting on Wednesday, May 10 for $20 each (not including applicable taxes or fees). The Miami delivery and pick-up orders will be fulfilled on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 14, from 12-8 pm EST.
“Pillsbury and the Doughboy are synonymous with baking up family memories, so creating limited-edition Brunch Bouquets for Mother’s Day felt like the perfect way to celebrate mom, and all the beloved mother-figures in our lives, with the most delicious bouquet they’ll ever receive,” says Tiffany Seelen, senior manager, brand experience, Pillsbury.
Anyone outside Miami who wants to treat their mother can follow easy instructions online to recreate a Brunch Bouquet at home this Mother’s Day.