- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 3.50 oz Macadamia Nut Flour
- 1 oz honey, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees and grease a 9" pie pan.
- In a medium bowl mix butter, eggs, honey (if using) and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Add macadamia nut flour. Stir until dough holds together.
- Gather the dough into a ball and press/pat into prepared pie pan.
- Prick the dough with a fork
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and fill with your favorite no bake pie filling.
- If using a baked pie filling, reduce the par bake time to 5 minutes, fill with your favorite pie filling and continue to bake until pie filling is set and the crust is golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Kipuka Mills