For one day only on Monday, December 12, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts will celebrate the brand’s annual “Day of the Dozens” by offering guests one dozen Original Glazed doughnuts for just $1 with the purchase of any dozen at regular price.
The deal is available in-store, for pick-up or via drive-thru when customers purchase any dozen, including ‘Santa’s Bake Shop’ Collection, available in a limited-edition Christmas themed box.
The ‘Santa’s Bake Shop’ Collection, featuring favorite festive flavors and three new doughnuts inspired by Santa himself and Mrs. Claus’ recipe book. They include:
- NEW Sugar Cookie Doughnut – An Original Glazed doughnut iced with sugar cookie icing and topped with a sugar cookie sprinkle blend
- NEW Gingerbread Cookie Crumb Doughnut – A doughnut filled with gingerbread cream cheese, dipped in white icing, topped with gingerbread cookie crumbs and holiday sprinkle blend, then and drizzled with gingerbread icing
- NEW Red Velvet Cake Doughnut – A glazed red velvet cake doughnut topped with cream cheese icing and red velvet cake crumbles
- Santa Belly Doughnut – Filled with Kreme, dipped in red icing and decorated like Santa with icing and a belt buckle sugar piece.
- Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut – An Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend
Krispy Kreme’s Day of the Dozens offer is limited to two dozen per guest at participating shops throughout the US.