Launching Wednesday, November 2, the holiday menu at Peet’s Coffee showcases the chain’s Holiday Spice Latte with customizable twists and other returning favorites.
The menu, available for a limited time only at participating Peet’s Coffeebars and via mobile order with the Peet’s app through January 3, 2023, features the following items:
- New Holiday Spice Cold Brew Oat Latte with Brown Sugar Jelly (iced) – This plant-based twist on a holiday favorite starts with Peet’s aromatic Holiday Spice notes, creamy oat milk and Peet’s Baridi Cold Brew, all layered over a scoop of Brown Sugar Jelly and ice
- Holiday Spice Latte (iced or hot) – A returning favorite, Peet’s Holiday Spice mingles flavors of cinnamon, ginger, allspice, cloves and nutmeg with hand-pulled Espresso Forte and freshly steamed milk, topped with a dusting of freshly ground baking spice
- Peppermint Mocha (iced or hot) – A holiday classic, Peet’s Peppermint Mocha infuses Espresso Forte with rich, house-made chocolate sauce, and fragrant, sweet peppermint, topped with a cloud of whipped cream
- Dark Roast Holiday Blend – This celebrated blend brims with holiday cheer and offers notes of Guatemalan chocolate, smooth Kenyan blackcurrant and Ethiopian candied peel with a full Sumatra finish. Roasted with the finest beans of the year, the Holiday Blend is also available in Decaf and K-Cup pods
- The Chicken & Waffles Sandwich – Two sweet maple waffles, topped with a crispy layer of toasted gouda cheese, wrapped around savory chicken sausage, bacon and a custom sweet & spiced spread
“The holidays bring people together and now, more than ever, those moments are likely happening over a cup of coffee,” says Jessica Buttimer, vice president of brand at Peet’s Coffee. “Most of us can’t imagine getting through the holidays without coffee; we think of it as the indispensable support beverage, right there when you need a break from shopping or for caffeinating your marathon decorating nights.”
On December 24, Peet’s will resume its holiday tradition of thanking customers for their continued patronage with a free, small, brewed coffee or tea at participating Peet’s coffeebars.