Dunkin’ is once again partnering with Frankford Candy, a leader in the licensed confections and gifts industry, this holiday season to introduce new chocolate candies inspired by fan-favorite Dunkin’ beverages and donuts.
The new Dunkin’ Box O’ Chocolates, along with two new Hot Chocolate BOMB varieties – Dunkaccino™ and Spicy – are rolling out this month and will be available for a limited time at retailers nationwide, as well as online at Amazon and Frankford Candy’s website.
“The Dunkin’ brand is beloved for its delicious variety of donuts and beverages enjoyed by people throughout the day,” says Molly Jacobson, director of business development at Frankford Candy. “Now when the Dunkin’ craving strikes, fans can find some of their favorite flavors in the candy aisle. Our new Dunkin’ Box O’ Chocolates and Dunkin’ Hot Chocolate BOMB varieties are perfect for a simple pick-me-up treat or for sharing or gifting while supplies last this holiday season.”
The new Dunkin’ Box O’ Chocolates features 12 individually wrapped donut-shaped filled chocolates in three fan-favorite flavors from Dunkin’:
- Boston Kreme – A milk chocolate shell with the smooth and delicious chocolate and vanilla cream filling combination of a classic Boston cream pie
- Brownie Batter – A milk chocolate shell with a rich and decadent Brownie Batter-flavored cream filling, inspired by Dunkin's popular Valentine's Day limited-time donut
- Chocolate Crème – A white chocolate shell with a milk chocolate cream filling for a perfectly balanced bite
The chocolates are packaged in a box that resembles the iconic Dunkin' MUNCHKINS® Donut Hole Treats box. Fans can find them at Walmart, Target, Publix, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and Five Below stores at a suggested retail price of $6.99.
The Original and Mint Dunkin’ Hot Chocolate BOMB varieties are back along with the following two new varieties:
- Dunkin' Dunkaccino Hot Chocolate BOMB – A coffee and hot chocolate flavored Belgian milk chocolate exterior contains mini marshmallows inside. Fans can find the Dunkin’ Dunkaccino Hot Chocolate BOMB at H-E-B, Rite Aid and Ross Dress for Less stores nationwide.
- Dunkin’ Spicy Hot Chocolate BOMB – A rich Belgian milk chocolate shell features hints of spice and mini marshmallows inside. The Dunkin’ Spicy Hot Chocolate BOMB is available at H-E-B, Ross Dress for Less and Hy-Vee stores nationwide.
In addition, the original Dunkin’ Hot Chocolate BOMB is available at CVS, Walgreens and Ross Dress for Less stores nationwide, and the Dunkin’ Mint Hot Chocolate BOMB at Target stores nationwide. All four varieties are available at a suggested retail price of $3.99 and can also be found online at Amazon and Frankford Candy’s website.
“We’re thrilled to partner with Frankford Candy again this holiday season to bring America’s beloved donut flavors in new donut flavor-filled chocolates,” says Brian Gilbert, vice president of retail business development at Dunkin’. “Back by popular demand, Dunkin’ beverage-inspired seasonal Hot Chocolate BOMB varieties will include two new flavors and will surely excite fans.”