Edible arts brand Fancy Sprinkles is celebrating Pride Month in June with the brand’s colorful collection of Sprinkles, Easy Candy and Prism Powder to help customers make their very own edible glitter rainbows.
Some of the products available in the Pride Collection include:
- Uni-Tea Cocktail Set ($39) – Features Amethyst Purple and Moonstone Iridescent Prism Powder
- Love Unlimited Sprinkle Blend ($10) – A bold blend of crunchy jimmies, nonpareils, sixlets, confetti discs, sugar stars, and oversized hearts in hot pink, lime green, electric orange, deep purple, lemon yellow, bright blue, and white
- Rainbow Prism Powder Set ($80) – Features six bold and blingy edible glitters in Ruby Red, Carnelian Orange, Fool’s Gold, Colombian Emerald, Sapphire Blue, and Amethyst Purple
- Reign-Bow Sprinkle Set ($34) – Features three limited-edition Pride blends: Love Unlimited, Binary & Beyond, and Femme Fantasy
- Rainbow Easy Candy Set ($68) – Features six melts: Begonia Red, Calendula Orange, Pothos Green, Lotus Blue, Orchid Purple, and Tropical Pink
Earlier this year, Fancy Sprinkles upgraded the food coloring game with Jelly Hues. The new food coloring gels are ideal for providing great color to any dessert, no matter the experience level. Both professional and home bakers can achieve bold color payoff on their bakes with just one or two drops thanks to the Jelly Hues’ innovative gel formula and easy-to-use precision tip.