With Easter just a few weeks away, Pinkbox Doughnuts has added tasty seasonal treats to its lineup. Guests can pre-order the Easter doughnuts from March 26 to April 1 and will be available to purchase in-store and online from April 2-17.
Among the limited-time offerings are:
- Stuffed Egg – Pastel frosted shell filled with strawberry whip and topped with Easter sprinkles and Easter egg décor
- Spring PEEPS – Pastel frosted raised ring topped with Easter sprinkles and a marshmallow PEEPS
- Little Bunny – White frosted raised bunny shaped doughnut topped with bunny décor
- Bunny Tail – White frosted pink velvet cake topped with marshmallows and coconut with bunny tail décor
- Easter Basket – Green frosted vanilla cake topped with green coconut, a sour straw and jellybean décor
- Bunny Pooh – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, coved with chocolate icing with bunny décor and pretzel sticks
- Easter PEE-WEEZ – Glazed vanilla cake with Easter sprinkles
- Vegan Easter – Chocolate frosted vegan raised shell filled with chocolate vegan buttercream and topped with Easter sprinkles
- Pastel DoughCro – Pastel pink frosted DoughCro
- Easter Diva – Chocolate frosted glazed chocolate cake topped with Easter sprinkles
- It’s Ya Birthday – White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip, topped with a blonde Oreo and party décor
The Las Vegas doughnut shop’s Doughnut of the Month for April is the Pineapple Express. It features a glazed pineapple cake rolled in toasted coconut and topped with pineapple cheesecake, whip cream and a cherry.