With spring peeking its head around the corner, Insomnia Cookies is looking to bring about sunnier days. On Tuesday, March 8, the cookie delivery bakery launched its limited-edition spring collection.
The treats are inspired by food trends including a rise in popularity of the hibiscus flavor and consumer demand for lemon. Among the new offerings are the Hibiscus Berry Cookie and the Lemon Poppy Seed Cookie.
The two flavors are available in multiple treats, including:
- Hibiscus Berry Cookie – Featuring a colorful blend of a blooming tart and floral essence and a sweet strawberry flavor, this new treat is packed with unique flavors, including dried cranberries, dried strawberries and melty white chocolate chips
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cookie – This sugar cookie that gets the zesty treatment with a fresh, lemon twist and a sprinkle of poppyseeds
- Hibiscus Berry Monster Sundae – Two Berry Hibiscus cookies mashed into vanilla ice cream
- Lemon Poppy Seed Monster Sundae – Two Lemon Poppyseed cookies mashed into vanilla ice cream
- Hibiscus Berry Flower Cake – This delicious combination is decorated with buttercream florets