Leading chocolate supplier Barry Callebaut’s Chocolate Academy has announced that it is returning to in-person demonstrations with safety protocols in effect. The Chicago Chocolate Academy has released its 2022 course catalogs and is ready for chefs to return to campus and be instructed and mentored by renowned chefs from all over the world throughout the year.
The Chicago Chocolate Academy will see its first in-person class in March and has a robust roster of chefs as instructors, including Chefs Dimitri Fayard, Mark Seaman, Miguel Guarro, among others.
- Professional Showpiece & Confection by Lawrence Bobo
- Asian Influenced Pastries by Johny Vinesh
- Ingenious Interpretations by Saray Ruiz
- Authentic Plated Desserts by Karla Espinosa
- Plant-based Hot Chocolate with Megan Bell
The academy will continue to offer courses online and those who are interested can sign up at its website.