Every year, review website and app Yelp looks at ratings and reviews of eateries across the country to determine the Top 100 Places to Eat in the US. In its ninth annual list which was released on Wednesday, January 19, Yelp looks to honor these eateries that ranked highly in the Yelp community’s opinion.
Several bakeries made the list this year. Among those are The Bakeshop on 20th in Philadelphia (#20), Bywater Bakery in New Orleans (#49) and Seylou in Washington, DC (#50).
The full list of Top Places to Eat in the US can be found at Yelp’s official blog. Here is the Top Ten:
- Cocina Madrigal – Phoenix, AZ
- Aracosia - McLean – McLean, VA
- Fermentation Farm – Costa Mesa, CA
- Oriole – Chicago, IL
- Bird Bird Biscuit – Austin, TX
- Jackrabbit Filly – North Charleston, SC
- Junkyard Bistro – Salmon, ID
- The Goodwich – Las Vegas, NV
- OSH Restaurant & Grill – Nashville, TN
- The Riv – The Dalles, OR
Review websites have become a big part of how businesses of all kinds reach people. In today’s culture, consumers will look to what others have said about an establishment before giving it their business. That is no truer than when it comes to restaurants, bakeries and other foodservice establishments.