Yields 48 - 2 oz. cupcakes
- Westco Extra Rich White Cake Mix 30420
- Trigal Dorado Pineapple Gelatin 19295
- Trigal Dorado Grape Gelatin 19296
- Trigal Dorado Lemon/Lime Gelatin 75157
- Westco Vanilla Buttercreme 30900
- BakeSense Vegetable Oil 17067
- Sprinkelina Green Sprinkles 92461
- Sprinkelina Yellow Sprinkles 92281
- Sprinkelina Purple Sprinkles 92462
Cake Mix: Scale and mix the cake mix according to the instructions on the bag for a small batch. Use your scale to weight all the ingredients, including the water.
Split evenly the batter into 3 bowls equally, roughly 24 oz each. Mix in 2 oz of the Trigal Dorado Pineapple, Grape, and Lemon/Lime into each of the 3 bowls of batter. Mix until gelatin is stirred in thoroughly. Line a cupcake mold with baking cups. Pour each flavored batter in to an 18 inch pipping bag. Then pipe 1/2 an ounce of each flavor, one at the time to make three layers into each baking cup.
Bake at 320 degrees for 12 min or until fully baked. When using a conventional oven or reel oven set temp 20 to 30 degrees higher.
Once cupcakes are completely cool, using a star pipping tip pipe 1.5 ounces of vanilla butter cream and finish with yellow, purple and green sprinkles.
Formulation courtesy of BakeMark