Makes 16 pieces
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 2 cups Valrhona MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- Oil a 8x8x2 baking dish, line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, mix together sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract. Add in the butter and the chocolate chips.
- Continue to stir the mixture with a spatula until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Pour the chocolate into the prepared baking dish, spread evenly and set in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- With a warm knife, cut out 16 squares of fudge and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Keeps up to 5 days in the fridge.
Recipe courtesy of Karlee Flores, via Valrhona