Earlier this week, Adobe launched Creative Cloud Express, a unified task-based, web and mobile product that makes it easy to create and share beautiful rich multimedia content – from social media posts and stories to invitations to marketing materials like logos, flyers and banners.
Creative Cloud Express enables drag-and-drop content creation, empowering every user to express their creativity with just a few clicks. The product offers thousands of high-quality templates, 20,000 premium Adobe fonts and 175 million licensed Adobe Stock images. It also leverages Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s powerful AI/ML framework and the cutting-edge technology behind Adobe’s flagship applications like Photoshop, Premiere and Acrobat.
“Everyone has a story to tell and it’s our mission to empower everyone to express their ideas,” says Scott Belsky, chief product officer and executive vice president, Creative Cloud, Adobe. “In this unique time, where millions of people are building a personal and professional brand, we’re excited to launch Creative Cloud Express as a simple, template-based tool that unifies the creation, collaboration and sharing process so anyone can create with ease.”
“With Creative Cloud and Creative Cloud Express, we are meeting the demands of all creators and catalyzing the creator economy,” says David Wadhwani, chief business officer and executive vice president, Adobe. “Creative Cloud Express is the start of a brand-new journey to introduce first-time creators to Adobe creative tools while adding significant value to our current Creative Cloud subscribers.”
Key features of Creative Cloud Express include:
- Simple drag-and-drop functions to quickly customize thousands of beautiful templates
- 20,000 premium Adobe fonts and 175 million royalty-free licensed Adobe Stock images
- Advanced search and discover capabilities, powered by the Adobe Stock Marketplace
- “Quick Actions” powered by Adobe Sensei to remove background features from photos, trim and merge videos, turn videos into GIFs and convert/export PDFs in a few clicks
- Shared Templates and Shared Brands to ensure brand consistency across teams
- Seamlessly manage social media publishing workflows with ContentCal features, once integrated with Adobe
- Integration with Creative Cloud Libraries
Creative Cloud Express is free to start and available immediately to everyone at Adobe’s website and as a free app from the Microsoft Store, Google Play Store and Apple App Store. It’s also included with Creative Cloud All Apps and flagship single-app plans over $20 and is free for K-12. The Creative Cloud Express premium plan with additional features is available for $9.99 per month. Additional plan information is available here.