Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is looking to make the holidays even sweeter when it celebrates its annual “Day of the Dozens” on Sunday, December 12. On that day, guests will receive one dozen Original Glazed doughnuts for just $1 with the purchase of any dozen at regular price.
“Day of the Dozens has become a favorite holiday treat for Krispy Kreme fans because getting a second dozen for $1 means there is plenty to share with family and friends,” says Dave Skena, chief marketing officer of Krispy Kreme.
This deal, limited to two per customer at participating locations, includes the Let It Snow holiday collection, which features three new doughnuts and the return of some holiday classics in a festive, limited-edition box. Among them are:
- The new Poppy Penguin Doughnut is filled with Original Kreme, dipped in icing and blue sanding sugar, decorated with Kreme and a penguin fondant piece.
- The new Snowman Smile Doughnut is an Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in white icing and decorated like a snowman with icing and a fondant piece.
- The new Snowy Sprinkle Doughnut is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in blue icing and topped with a snowflake sprinkle blend.
- The returning Santa Belly Doughnut is filled with Chocolate Kreme, dipped in red icing, and decorated like the Big Guy with icing and a belt fondant piece.
- The returning Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend.