Starting Friday, November 26, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts will launch its seasonal doughnuts. The Let It Snow collection features three new doughnuts and the return of some holiday classics in a limited-edition box:
- The new Poppy Penguin Doughnut is filled with Original Kreme, dipped in icing and blue sanding sugar, decorated with Kreme and a penguin fondant piece.
- The new Snowman Smile Doughnut is an Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in white icing and decorated like a snowman with icing and a fondant piece.
- The new Snowy Sprinkle Doughnut is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in blue icing and topped with a snowflake sprinkle blend.
- The returning Santa Belly Doughnut is filled with Chocolate Kreme, dipped in red icing, and decorated like the Big Guy with icing and a belt fondant piece.
- The returning Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend.
“There’s nothing like the season’s first snow to say the holiday season is here!” says Dave Skena, chief marketing officer for Krispy Kreme. “This year, we’re tapping into the anticipation of wintry, holiday fun with our snowy holiday collection.”
Additionally, on Black Friday, November 26, Krispy Kreme is offering a free Original Glazed doughnut and free small brewed coffee to all guests.