As the holidays approach, Magnolia Bakery is offering something for every person on customers’ shopping lists, everything from gifts under $25 to cookbooks to stock up on for the home baker.
Among the bakery’s offerings, which can be delivered nationwide:
Gifts under $25
- Peppermint Bark – Magnolia Bakery’s take on the classic holiday confection combines layers of white and dark chocolate with crunchy cocoa crispies and peppermint candies.
- Cutout Sugar Cookies – Classic sugar cookies in a variety of seasonal shapes.
- Mini Christmas Cupcakes – Mini-sized chocolate and vanilla cakes topped with vanilla buttercream and colorful Christmas decorations.
Gifts for the home baker
- Magnolia Bakery Handbook – Published in celebration of the bakery’s 25th anniversary, this book is the essential guide for Magnolia Bakery fans and home bakers alike. Magnolia chief baking officer Bobbie Lloyd shares more than 150 of the bakery’s most-beloved recipes, including cakes, cupcakes, banana puddings, pies, icebox desserts and more.
- DIY Banana Pudding Kit – Each Magnolia Bakery “Do it Yourself” Banana Pudding Kit includes the ingredients for making Magnolia Bakery’s classic banana pudding. All that’s needed are serving containers, bananas and heavy cream.
Other festive gifts
- Best of Magnolia Bakery Holiday Sampler Box – This sample of Magnolia Bakery’s best cookies and bars includes six each of gingersnap, cut-out sugar, jammy thumbprint, snickerdoodle and chocolate crinkle cookies; a dozen chocolate chunk cookies; two dozen spritz cookies; and one each of the signature red velvet and banana pudding chocolate bars.
- Snowman Cake – A classic vanilla cake, covered with vanilla buttercream frosting.