Tim Hortons US restaurants are celebrating Halloween this year with special treats.
One of those is the Halloween Sprinkle Donut, a classic yeast ring donut dipped in chocolate fondant and topped with festive orange sprinkles.
Guests can enjoy this themed donut beginning Wednesday, October 27 while supplies last at participating Tim Hortons US locations.
Tim Hortons’ current seasonal lineup also features:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – A creamy espresso-based beverage served either hot or cold with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with fluffy whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp – A cold sweet and spicy beverage made with pumpkin spice syrup and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin – A pumpkin spice flavored muffin filled with a rich, creamy filling
- Pumpkin Spice Timbits – Sweet pumpkin spice flavored cake donut holes with a glazed exterior
- Pumpkin Spice Glazed Donut – A pumpkin spice flavored cake ring donut coated with a sugary sweet glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew – Launching September 29, the beverage combines the flavors of rich pumpkin spice syrup with a classic cold brew topped off with a sweet, creamy cold foam and an extra syrup swirl