Yields 80 madeleines
- 160g sugar
- 150g eggs
- 80g heavy whipping cream 36%
- 200g all-purposed flour
- 80g butter
- 5g baking powder
- 60g NYANGBO GROUND CHOCOLATE
- 3g orange zest
- Melt the butter.
- Whisk the eggs whole, then add the sugar, cream and lemon zest.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder, then the melted butter.
- Add the NYANGBO Ground Chocolate.
- Let this mixture rest for at least 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Pipe the Madeleine batter in the buttered and lightly floured mini madeleine molds.
- Bake for about 6 minutes.
- Unmold the madeleines as soon as they come out of the oven.
Recipe courtesy of L'École Gourmet Valrhona chef Guillaume Roesz