Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts is planning an array of spooky Halloween treats for the month of October.
Featuring ghosts, ghouls and much more, the following themed doughnuts are available from September 30 through October 31:
- Zombie Eye – White frosted DoughCro topped with eyeball décor
- Strawberry Mummy – Strawberry frosted raised bar topped with mummy décor
- Spider Ring – White frosted chocolate cake topped with a spider ring and web décor
- Mr. Ghost – White frosted raised ghost doughnut filled with chocolate whip and topped with ghost décor
- Vegan Pumpkin – Orange frosted vegan shell filled with chocolate vegan buttercream and topped with pumpkin décor
- The Vampire – Glazed raised ring with vampire teeth toy and vampire décor
- Spidey – Orange frosted raised ring topped with a glazed chocolate cake PEE-WEEZ and spider décor
- Lil’ Frankenstein – Green frosted raised bar filled with white whip and topped with Frankenstein décor
- Vampire Pooh – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate icing, Halloween sprinkles, Oreo, and vampire décor.
- Trick or Treat – Purple frosted vanilla cake topped with Halloween sprinkles
- Halloween PEE-WEEZ – Glazed chocolate cake PEE-WEEZ topped with Halloween sprinkles
October’s Doughnut of the Month is the Night Crawler. It’s made with a glazed Oreo buttermilk bar topped with green frosting, Oreo crumbles and gummy worms.
Pinkbox Doughnuts’ Halloween lineup is available at all of its locations across the Las Vegas valley.