August and September see nearly 10 times more pumpkin-related orders than any other month, according to Grubhub. The online food delivery platform recently shared data on pumpkin spice trends across the country.
According to trends from August to December of 2020, these were the states that ordered the most pumpkin spice lattes (PSL):
- New Mexico
- Washington D.C.
The top PSL restaurants, cafes and bakeries across the country were:
- Buckeye Donuts, Columbus, OH (seasonal)
- Brother's Bakery Cafe, New York, NY (seasonal)
- Le French Tart, Brooklyn, NY (all year)
- Insomnia Coffee Co., Hillsboro, OR (seasonal)
- Chip City - Long Island City, NY (seasonal)
Finally, these were the top pumpkin spice flavored orders:
- Pumpkin spice cake
- Pumpkin spice cookie
- Hot chai tea pumpkin spice latte
- Pumpkin spice cheesecake
- Pumpkin spice smoothie