To celebrate National Donut Day on Friday, June 4, music artist Jake Scott has announced the launch of his virtual restaurant Goldenboy Donuts. Available exclusively through Grubhub, this virtual donut shop is partnering with local brick-and-mortar donut shops in 11 cities for a six-month partnership.
Timing up with the release of Scott’s upcoming EP Goldenboy, the Goldenboy Donuts menu features ten unique donuts handpicked by Scott and inspired by the tracks from his EP coming out June 25. Flavors include “Off” The Beaten Path (Apple Fritter), The Shadow (Chocolate Long John) and The Goldenboy (Regular Glazed).
Starting Friday, June 4, these donuts can be delivered through Grubhub, with a full menu available at the Goldenboy website. For the first two weeks, Grubhub will offer $5 off orders with a subtotal of $15+.
Participating cities and partners include:
- Atlanta, GA - Duck Donuts
- Boston, MA - Kane’s Donuts
- Manhattan, NYC - Dough Doughnuts
- Brooklyn, NYC - Dough Doughnuts and Mike’s Donuts
- Dallas, TX - Hugs & Donuts
- Detroit, MI - Duck Donuts
- Fayetteville, AR - Rick’s Bakery
- Houston, TX - Urban Donuts
- Los Angeles, CA - Primo’s Donuts
- Nashville, TN - Fox’s Donut Den
- Phoenix, AZ - Bosa Donuts
On June 25, Scott will release Goldenboy, his first EP. He has released the first two singles off the project — “Off” and “Meet My Shadow”. His music has earned him 250 million+ streams (150 million+ coming in 2020 alone).
Fans will be able to get a front-row seat to Scott’s newest music on July 23 where he’ll be part of Grubhub’s latest Sound Bites, a virtual concert series bringing some of today’s top talent straight to diners’ living rooms.