Friday, April 30 is National Raisin Day, and California Raisins has announced partnerships with small businesses across the country who are offering baked goods featuring California Raisins. Each small business partner will be offering California Raisin cookies and other treats at discounted prices on April 30 while supplies last.
“The spirit of small business is one we deeply admire, and we know our industry is thriving because of the support of small business owners like the ones we are partnering with today,” says Tim Kenny, vice president of marketing at the California Raisin Marketing Board. “On behalf of more than 2,000 family farmers who produce California Raisins, we are thrilled to celebrate National Raisin Day with the people who bring the natural sweetness of raisins to life for our customers across the country.”
Among the deals available across the country:
- Halfsies Cookie Co. (New York) – Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are available for 30% off
- Hello Robin (Seattle) – Buy One Get One on Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Southern Girl Desserts (Los Angeles) – Buy Two Get Two on bite-sized Oatmeal Raisin Nibblers
- Sheer Ambrosia Bakery (Salt Lake City) – The bakery is introducing a new menu item, California Raisin Baklava, at 30% off
- WildFlour Pastry (Charleston, SC) – Buy One Get One on Oatmeal Raisin Cream Pie
- Doug-Out Cookies (Fresno, CA) – Buy One Get One free on Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
With these partnerships, the California Raisin Marketing Board is looking to highlight how raisin sales are growing as consumers look for more natural sweet snacks.