Nutella is teaming up with leading specialty cookware retailer Williams Sonoma to help make breakfast even more special with a series of five virtual cooking classes. Each class will provide creative ways to make breakfast with the beloved hazelnut spread.
Beginning Thursday, March 18, consumers will be able to register for live sessions on Williams Sonoma’s website as well as across Nutella’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. Tickets are $5 per event, or $20 for the full series of 5 events. All proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in their fight to end childhood hunger in America. Additionally, the first 1,000 people who use the code NUTELLA will receive a free class.
The classes include:
- April 10 – Pancake Party (with Chef Brooke Williamson)
- May 1 – Family Breakfast (with Chef Timothy Hollingsworth
- May 22 – Crepes (with Chefs Hart Hoffman and Belle English)
- June 12 – Southern Breakfast (with Chef Matt Bolus)
- July 10 – Birthday Breakfast (with Amirah Kassem of FLOUR SHOP)
“Nutella is always looking for new ways to make breakfast time easy and exciting. These virtual classes will empower families nationwide with unique Nutella-centric recipes that put a fresh spin on morning meals,” says Todd Midura, vice president of marketing at Nutella North America, Ferrero. “We’re thrilled to partner with Williams Sonoma and expand our reach to bring even more people together around the breakfast table.”